Mr. Ward is the founding author of the legal blog “Anticipate This!” which provides light commentary on the practice of patent law, trademark law, and science & technology.
He is also the Webmaster for the Toledo Intellectual Property Law Association (TIPLA).
- Presenting on Intellectual Property Law at the Hillsdale Community Library in Hillsdale, MI on October 1, 2018. September 23, 2018Jake Ward, Registered Patent Attorney for Ward Law Office, LLC will be at the Hillsdale Community Library to give a FREE presentation on Intellectual Property law for business and entrepreneurs. This event is open and FREE to the public. However, registration is required for materials. To register, call the library: 517-437-6470 or email info@hillsdale-libra […]
- Presenting on Intellectual Property Law at the Dorsch Memorial Branch Library in Monroe, MI on September 27, 2018. September 23, 2018Originally posted on Anticipate This!™ | Patent and Trademark Law Blog: Join attorney Jacob Ward, an adjunct professor at the University of Toledo, College of Law, as he presents an informative program on the basics of intellectual property law including patents, trademarks, and copyrights. Mr. Ward is also a registered patent attorney. In this session you w […]
- 3rd Annual Lansing Regional Seminar by Elijah J. McCoy Midwest Regional USPTO. September 22, 2018We had the honor of participating in the 3rd Annual Lansing Regional Seminar by the USPTO today, held at MSU Technologies in Lansing, Michigan. During the seminar, also had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Damian Porcari, the new Director of the Elijah J. McCoy Midwest Regional USPTO. Was very impressed with Mr. Porcari and the guidance he […]
- They Invented What? (No. 65) September 20, 2018Originally posted on Anticipate This!™ | Patent and Trademark Law Blog: U.S. Pat. No. 3,940,863: Psychological testing and therapeutic game device. What is claimed is: 1. A psychological testing and therapeutic game device adapted to be employed to invoke fantasizing for purposes that include psychological testing and therapy comprising: a stimulus board, […]
- 3rd Annual Lansing Regional Seminar by Elijah J. McCoy Midwest Regional USPTO – Fri, September 21, 2018. September 16, 2018The Elijah J. McCoy Midwest Regional United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) invite startups, innovators, and entrepreneurs to our 3rd Annual Lansing Regional Seminar held in conjunction with the Lansing Area Economic Partnership (LEAP). Representatives from the USPTO and local resources including LEAP and the Small Business Administration will be […]