Mr. Ward is the founding author of the legal blog “Anticipate This!” which provides light commentary on the practice of patent law, trademark law, and science & technology.
He is also the Webmaster for the Toledo Intellectual Property Law Association (TIPLA).
- Ward Law Office LLC October 13, 2017Ward Law Office LLC is a boutique law firm specializing in the practice of patent and trademark law. We are committed to providing inventors, entrepreneurs, and businesses with personal and professional services. To learn more, visit us at http://wardpatent.com/. Filed under: General Commentary
- They Invented What? (No. 21) October 12, 2017Originally posted on Anticipate This!™ | Patent and Trademark Law Blog: JW Note: In light of the upcoming Halloween, I considered this an appropriate “TIW?”. Enjoy! U.S. Pat. No. 6,725,510: Inclining coffin. What is claimed is: 1. A coffin, comprising: a pair of longitudinally extending side walls, each having a top edge and a lower…
- They Invented What? (No. 24) September 14, 2017Originally posted on Anticipate This!™ | Patent and Trademark Law Blog: U.S. Pat. No. 4,858,627: Smoker’s hat. What is claimed is: 1. A portable hat system for enabling the smoking of tobacco-type products without affecting the environment comprising: hat means for covering the head of a smoker; means for intaking ambient air into…
- Presentation at Putnam County District Library – September 18, 2017. September 11, 2017Learn about Intellectual Property Law and Patents with Jacob M. Ward, Registered U.S. Patent Attorney Monday, September 18, 2017 – 6:00pm Ottawa Location: 136 Putnam Parkway, Ottawa, Ohio 45875. Jacob Ward will be our guest speaker at the Ottawa location of the Putnam County District Library. He will be presenting an informative program on […]
- Presentation to Akron Inventor’s Club – September 14, 2017. September 11, 2017The Akron Inventor’s Club is hosting a seminar on “Intellectual Property Law for Business and Entrepreneurs” on Thursday, September 14, 2017. SPEAKER: Registered Patent Attorney Jacob “Jake” Ward will talk about the importance of Patents for the independent inventor and small business owner. Jake is a founding partner of Ward Law Office LLC in Tiffin, […] […]